Extracurricular activities designed to suit every student
SEK El Castillo International School makes the objective of encouraging the all-round development of every student a priority. Each knowledge area is enhanced with a full programme of extracurricular activities. To achieve this we make use of fully qualified professionals.
The programme of activities is very varied:
- Arts Schools: Master Minds, Educachef Cooking Club, SEK-El Castillo Music School, Circus Club, Chiqui-Circo, Circus and Movement, Parkour, Dance School-Royal Academy of Dance, Emotional Education, Yoga and Mindfulness, Funky, Show Talent and Transformation games.
- Digital Technology Master’s School: Programming and Robotics, Electronics and 3D printing.
- Sports Academies and Clubs: Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Chess School, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts, Female self-defence, Skating, Triahtlon, Athletics, Bike riding, Skateboarding, Table tennis and Rugby.
- UCJC Sports Club: Swimming, Tennis, Mini Tennis, Padel Tennis, Football, Atl. de Madrid – SEK-El Castillo Football Academy, Golf (Golf Santander), Personal training, Zumba and Equestrian Club.
- Language School: Mandarin Chinese.
- Study Club and Academic Support: Speech Therapy, Stellar Programme, University and careers guidance and Pre-School Club.
Classes are given in small groups, to encourage individual teaching and learning.
Extracurricular activities normally take place throughout the school day, taking advantage of free time, such as dinner times and breaks. If this is not possible, the academic timetable is extended for as long as necessary.
There are two ways of registering:
- In the School Office: download the registration form and hand it in, completed, in the School Office.
- Atlético de Madrid – SEK-El Castillo Football Academy: download the registration form and hand it in, completed, in the School Office.
- SEK-El Castillo Music Academy: download the registration form and hand it in, completed, in the School Office.
Cristina Muñoz (email@example.com) is at your disposition to deal with any questions about our extracurricular programme.